Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Best Kind of Distraction - Jeannie Watt

I'm having trouble concentrating lately.


And every time I leave my manuscript unattended...

...it seems to write itself. And not necessarily in a good way.

Introducing my new kittens, Lizzie and Fiona. Lizzie writes. Fiona likes tea. 

I'll be truthful--I'd hoped to get a couple of Siamese-mix kittens when I headed to the Human Society to adopt my new babies. The Siamese were all spoken for, but there were a pair of tabby sisters in the next cage over. One of them reached through the bars at me and that was it. Lizzie and Fiona became to the newest four-footed members of my family. 



I also got a two-footed member, Bitsy, to keep my two-year old budgie company after he lost his companion.

The moral of this story is: Do not get babies while on deadline. It's distracting...but in the very best way.

Have a great day,

Jeannie




For more information on my latest releases, please visit my website.





4 comments:

Janine said...

They are cute little helpers. One of my cats likes to post on Facebook. I think she's asking for her own account.

Jeannie Watt said...

That's too funny, Janine!

dstoutholcomb said...

that's cute

denise

Kandy Shepherd said...

Lizzie and Fiona are adorable! I have kitty helpers too, but all grown up now.