Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

G'Day Mayte! by Jenny Gardiner


Hi!

I'm on holiday visiting my daughter in Australia! So I'll just take a quick minute to post a few of my favorite pictures from Oz so far. It's AMAZING here!
Meanwhile it's working vacation, as I've got a book (from a new series) releasing right after I return home, and another book in that series due to my editor at the same time. So I'm off to get writing for a while so I can reward myself with a sea kayaking afternoon tomorrow!








For a limited time I've got an awesome free book for you if you sign up for my newsletter: Something in the Heir, book 1 of the It's Reigning Men series! Sign up here  and you'll be first to hear about deals and giveaways.
    
  LoveIsInTheHeir_200   JennyGardiner_ThroneForALoop2_200  JennyGardiner_ItsGettingHotinHeir_200px   SlimtoNone200   
Subscribe to my newsletter     find me on Facebook
find me on Twitter                    my website

No comments: