Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Carole Mortimer: August News



Happy August Everyone,

I very much enjoyed attending the Romantic Writers of America conference in San Diego in July, only to return to the UK and find myself in the middle of a heatwave, with temperatures higher than those in California!

 It was, as always, a good conference, and I thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful city of San Diego, and the company of the lovely Susan Stephens. We share a suite at conferences, and as always, had a great time together exploring this wonderful city. My youngest son was very jealous of the fact that I saw the start of the Comicon Conference while in San Diego!

I have been helping with the daily care of a very sick friend since I returned, but working late at night writing the 3rd book in my #1 Bestselling Knight Security Series, Challenging Gabriel (Knight Security 2). This book is available for pre-order and will be published on September 30th.

The 5th book in my #1 Bestselling Regency Unlaced series, Desired by a Lord (Regency Unlaced 5), was released on July 22nd, shortly after I returned home.

The 6th book, Captured by a Gentleman (Regency Unlaced 6) is now available for pre-order on all ebook retail sites, and will be released on August 30th. This 6th book is the story of Ranulf Montgomery, the cousin of the hero in Taken by the Earl (Regency Unlaced 3). So many of you wrote and told me that Ranulf had such a hard time in Taken by the Earl that he deserved to have his own story, and I totally agree with you. I hope you enjoy reading more about Ranulf, and getting to know his lovely heroine, Darcy.

As always, the stories in my Regency Unlaced, Knight Security, and Alpha series, are all romances with added suspense and danger. They are also more explicit in their language and sexual content than my other books. So beware, they’re hot!

Enjoy the rest of August!
Carole x

Buy Link to Desired by a Lord (Regency Unlaced 5)
Buy Link to Captured by a Gentleman (Regency Unlaced 6)
Buy link to Challenging Gabriel (Knight Security 2)
The ebooks in the Regency Unlaced, Knight Security, and Alpha Series are also available on all other ebook retail sites.

Website: www.carolemortimer.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CaroleMortimerAuthor
Email: contact@carolemortimer.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/@carole_mortimer
Newsletter: www.eepurl.com/2rfzz

No comments: