Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Susan Stephens: It's That Time of Year Again!



It’s that time of year again! A time for wearing silly hats and getting away from work to see what everyone else is getting up to.


I was down at our local supermarket packing shopping with my grandchildren to raise money for new books for their school library. I can’t think of anything better than that! (even if I did have to wear an elf hat, which I completely forgot I was wearing, and proceeded to drive home in! I feel sorry for the other drivers on the road!!!)



So, what do we have coming up in books for 2016?

Here’s one of my absolute favourites... a March 2016 release, which was brainstormed in the heart of the glorious Italian countryside in Tuscany on a writing retreat led by the fabulous Sharon Kendrick, together with two of her star pupils, Ann, and Linda. This book is dedicated to them, and the fun we had getting lost – and, more especially, rescued by gallant Italian men. Talk about inspiration!!!


In the summer I have a sheikh book coming out for Harlequin Modern/Presents. I just love the romance of the desert, and those billowing tents, complete with a mysterious sheikh. I want to curl up and read one right now, so I can imagine the hero riding towards me...


There are also a couple of anthology releases, with some pretty hot covers—see what you think of these...



I just love them. I think the art department has excelled itself, and I hope you enjoy reading the stories too.

It only remains to me to wish you everything good for the holiday season, and all the very best of good health, happiness and success for 2016.

With my warmest thoughts winging your way,
Happy reading!

Your friend and author,
Susan

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

The covers are amazing!!