Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The PUParazzi are HOUNDing us...

My dogs, Ethel Merman and Ella Fitzgerald, have been a bit full of themselves the last few months.  Okay, so longer than that.  They were the inspiration for Curie and Clara in Everything But a Dog.  And when I was asked about covers, I sent the picture on the left along and the cover artist came up with the cover on the right.

Everything But a Dog
Every since they became cover models, they've been convinced they're celebrities.

I thought I finally made them realize they're just dogs, when there was a piece in USAToday's Happily Ever After Blog, a couple weeks ago.  They felt that proved that the PUParazzi were indeed hounding them.

According to my daughter, the dogs and I might be having a bit too much fun with their second brush with fame!!

Holly









PS.  Watch for my next novella, 13 Weeks, on October 26 and my next novel, These Three Words, November 24!
  


2 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

cute dogs

HollyJacobs said...

Thanks, DS! They think so! LOL

Holly