Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Christina Hollis—Good News!

Thanks to so many people making their voices heard in the initial voting stage of The Romance Reviews Readers' Choice Awards for Winter 2015, the first two books in my Princes Of Kharova series for the Wild Rose Press, His Majesty's Secret Passion and Her Royal Risk, have both made it through to the final round in the Contemporary Romance category. 

Now it's a case of whichever book in each category gets the most votes, wins. I had a great time writing both books, so it's impossible for me to choose between them. It's lovely to know readers are enjoying them, too!

I'd be really grateful if you could spread the word about The Romance Reviews Award shortlist for me, and if you enjoyed my books, then I'd love you to vote for them both in this second and final round.

You can vote for each book by clicking on the following links:

For His Majesty's Secret Passion, the link is: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=18902

And here's the one you'll need to vote for Her Royal Risk: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=17729
Again, thanks so much for your support.  I really appreciate it!

On my blog this week, I'm canvassing opinions about the ways writers keep in touch with their readers. If you'd like to have your say, please visit here, and leave your comment.

My own Autumn newsletter will be going out in the next few days, with news of what I've been writing, and what I've been doing in the kitchen, garden and among the bee hives during the months since my Summer newsletter was issued. You can sign up for my newsletter by joining my mailing list.  

When she isn't cooking, gardening or beekeeping, Christina Hollis writes contemporary fiction starring complex men and independent women.  Her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and she’s sold over two million books worldwide. You can catch up with her at her blog, on Twitter, and Facebook and see a full list of her published books here.

2 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

voted for both

Denise

Christina Hollis said...

Thank you, Denise, I really appreciate your help!