Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

Men to Do: The Winter Olympics Edition -- Susanna Carr

Yes, it's that time again. The Olympics! Or as I like to think of it: 17 days of hot, reckless men defying nature, time and gravity. Men who are in their prime, pushing themselves faster, harder, and stronger.

I know, I know. I really should have evolved by now. But, admit it, there are time you are stuck watching a sporting event and the only thing that gets you through is studying the rough and tough men in form fitting uniforms. Or is that just me?

As much as I love watching the opening ceremonies and listening to the stories of sacrifice and triumph, I also like being dazzled by what these athletes do. And I also like drooling over the men. If I could, I would award the bronze, silver and gold to:


Adam Pengilly, who competes in the skeleton event for Great Britain




Henrik Lundqvist, who is in the Swedish ice hockey team






Julien Lizeroux, who represents France in the Alpine Skiing event






I'm sure there are other athletes who could compete for Sexiest Olympian, but these are the ones that have already caught my eye.



8 comments:

Rebekah E. said...

I love watching some of the Olymics.

Estella said...

I sit glued to the TV for the Olympics.

Melina said...

Wow. You could put any one of those guys on the cover of a romance novel.

Melina

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I really don't know any of these athletes,but as for your "Men to Do" out of the three you listed Adam Pengilly is Gold all the way.

Michele L. said...

Oh boy, those guys are hot! Love both the summer and winter Olympics. I have my favorite things I like to watch and sometimes I will sit through the other events to see who wins.

Pat Cochran said...

I've always greatly enjoyed the
Olympics. Could it be because I
was born during an Olympics year?
I really don't remember much about
my first Olympic Games, I was very
young at the time! LOL!

Pat Cochran

Sarah Morgan said...

ooh Susanna, what a great post. I LOVE the Olympics. Can't wait!
Sarah

Linda Henderson said...

I really enjoy watching the Olympics. I'm glad I've got satellite this year so maybe I'll see more of them.