Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

My Guilty Addiction - Tracy Wolff


So, I've managed to cruise through life without many addictions-- largely because there isn't all that much in the world that I just can't live without (chocolate, books, my children's hugs excluded). So no one was more surprised than I when I signed up for Facebook and became completely, one hundred percent addicted to it. Then again, what's not to love? I've hooked up with friends from high school and college, got acquainted with other romance novelists and fans of the genre and got to see what some of my favorite people in the world are up to. On top of that, I also get to take quizzes like Which Sex in the City Character Are You (Carrie) or Who Were You in a Former Life (Marilyn Monroe) or What Drink are You (Cosmopolitan). What's not to love?


So, are any of you out there Facebooking? Twittering? If so, look me up!


2 comments:

Helen said...

Tracy
I too love facebook there is so much to do there. I will look you up

Have Fun
Helen

Unknown said...

I love Facebook as well. Nice way to network. Love your cover by the way.