Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Workshop News from Sandra Marton

Here's some exciting news!

Tessa Shapcott, Executive Editor of Harlequin Presents; Kim Young, Senior Editor of Romance; and I will be giving a workshop at Romance Writers of America's annual conference in Dallas, Texas, July 11 through July 15.

RWA's annual conference is the place to meet agents, editors and writers. It's always exciting, always fun, always energizing... and if you love to read Presents and hope someday to write for it, you won't want to miss this workshop.

Tessa, Kim and I will talk about writing and selling to Harlquin Presents, the world's best-selling line of series romance. Come prepared to get some great hints... and to ask whatever questions you wish.

I'll post time and day details as soon as they're available, here as well as on my blog, Sandra Marton... On Writing Romance, and on my website, Sandra Marton .

We're looking forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Sandra
P.S. Be sure and visit my website. I've posted lots of new pictures!

4 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Sounds like a neat workshop.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait.

Kimberly

Annie West said...

Sandra,

The workshop sounds terrific - I wish I could be there. I think you'll make a great trio to talk about Harlequin Presents!

Annie

Unknown said...

Hm...sound really cool. Good luck and hope you have lots of fun.

Liz